The Color Craze

Monday, December 30, 2013



Since it's nearing the end of the year I thought it would make sense to do a little post about colorful makeup. I'm not usually the one to wear it on a daily basis but I think it is sometimes nice to
experiment and go more "crazy" with makeup especially eye products. I looked through my stash and found a couple of things that I think are worth posting about.
The two Givenchy mascaras are great to add color to your lashes, however I should add that they dry up quite fast so if you have multiple parties to attend to then that's great ;)
As for the H&M products, I bought them on a whim when I was there due to the cute pastel colors, I have to say that although the color pay off is not the best they are nice products to play around with and for the price I think it's simply "you get what you pay for". Although having said that, while looking for these types of products I stumbled upon a couple that were really good but for some reason (regrettably) I didn't buy them. They were the MaxFactor colorful liquid liners and especially the NYX colorful liquid liners - those swatched great.
Anyway, good luck on your hunt for the perfect party look and comment if you found anything surprisingly good... I'd love to check it out too!



Post a Comment