Primal Instincts Palette

Tuesday, October 15, 2013



Before I left for summer vacation I was looking for a neutral, everyday palette that I could take with me while I traveled. I wanted to try out something different from my Naked 2 palette and so ended up
purchasing this "Primal Instincts" Palette by Sephora. I think it's the kind of product many would think about buying since the price is not exorbitant and it creates many wearable looks. So, as you do, I decided to review it!



First of all the color selection is great. There are mattes, shimmers, lights and darks and even a purple for nights out. The names of the colors (yes, they have names not numbers) is quite cute and the color payoff, although not fantastic, does get better the darker the shade and one can always build color up. The only problem I have is with the lasting properties. They just seem to not stay on as long as I would like them to. Therefore with these a primer/base is a must and I would also recommend putting the palette in your makeup bag; fortunately it's not too big.

That said I think it's a decent palette for trying out looks and using when longevity is not a priority because, for example, you want to swim in the sea anyway and will have to redo your makeup!



<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7653503/?claim=yfn377tt49k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment