Pink & Gold

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I decided to post this look now before it becomes December, otherwise it might look even more out of place. This is definitely an autumn look although I guess you could put some warmer boots and coat on
and you should be just fine in the winter breeze.
Just a note, I am aware that photo no. 5 is quite color intense but that's the one I chose to post to Lookbook and thought it would look best as follows.
I am recently very good friends with my simple black leggings... I bought three pairs. I wear them with nearly everything. Usually it's baggy sweaters or vintage sweatshirts but on the day I wore this outfit I knew I would be in my long coat most of the time so a covering-the-bottom (that's the only way I can describe it) sweater was not a must. This pink and gold River Island sweater is very bright and can also be great for layering. It actually belongs to my sister but she doesn't wear it much since it contains synthetic gold thread which irritates her very sensitive, allergy-prone skin. So I decided to borrow it for this look! What do you guys think?






Coat - Land's End
Leggings - Zara Kids
Sweater - River Island
Watch - Swatch
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Converse

Follow my Lookbook account to see all my looks!

Post a Comment