Smashbox Wonder Vision Eye Set in Cosmic

Monday, January 20, 2014



Carrying on from the previous post I wanted to show you this Smashbox set I received for Christmas. It really is the perfect little assortment of products. There is a very wearable shadow palette, a classic black liner
(onyx) and great quality mascara (black). Included are also flash cards of potential looks one could create - perfect if you need some inspiration! All the products are extremely practical and of very good quality and I have to say that after using the set I am definitely keeping an eye on the Smashbox counters in Sephora much more often. This was without a doubt one of my favorite little gifts and I strongly recommend you check these ones out if you see them. I have seen some lurking around (often on sale, yay!) since stores want to sell-out all the Christmas gifts sets as soon a possible.

As always, if anyone has favorite makeup sets do comment below I'd love to know what you guys use! 




Post a Comment