The Body Shop Travel Exclusive

Monday, January 13, 2014



I have decided to write a couple of posts on the pretty gifts I got for Christmas, many of which fit into the category of this blog. So, without further ado, the first one is this The Body Shop Travel Set. It contains
four mini tubs of their acclaimed Body Butters. I already use these and I am excited to try out the new scents/flavors (not that you eat them obviously!). I think sets like these are great ways to test out new products without having to pay for the full size tub. You could of course try them out in store too... well, only on your hands (I wouldn't do a full body moisturization session in store :/). All jokes aside, if your looking for a gift or want to try out something new definitely give these type of sets "a whirl"!

And, of course, tell me what you think!


Post a Comment