A Look Back at Summer

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


One of my favourite 1950s styled outfits is this ensemble. It just screams summer! I wish I could step out of this cold October evening and place myself in the middle of June... Thank goodness my sister convinced me to photograph it and waited for me to set myself up with all the props. Have you noticed the J. D. Salinger book, archival polish "Film" magazine and 1950s Kigu powder compact? Well it all makes for a pretty authentic set up if I do say so myself:) Below and above are the results!




Top - Vintage Gap
Shorts - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Straw bag - L'Occitane
Sunglasses - Zara
Head scarf - Salvatore Ferragamo
Vintage Compact by Kigu of London
Authentic 1950s polish "Film" magazine
Book - "Franny and Zooey" by J. D. Salinger
Watch - Vintage
Nail polish - MaxFactor Red Passion 549




1 comment