Shorter Than A Post Box

Sunday, November 3, 2013



Sometimes I really don't have the time or the energy to carefully pick out an outfit. When this happens I usually end up just throwing on what I have on my chair or what I want to wear a couple times more

before throwing it down the "dirty laundry" shoot (yes, we have a laundry shoot in our house, it reminds me of Eloise at The Plaza Hotel for some reason :).



Anyway, this is sort of what happened on the day of this "shoot". I usually like to keep things simple and casual so it actually didn't look too out of place. I just paired a simple Tee with jeans and my favorite vintage satchel at the moment. It got a bit cold as the day went on, despite the sun, so I had to put on a coat and my hair got quite frizzy as you can see!
PS Talk about a TALL post box, this one was definitely one of them!

jeans - Gap
shoes - H&M
watch - Swatch
belt - Vintage
bag - Vintage
coat - H&M
shirt - United Colors of Benetton

Check out my Lookbook for more looks!
And Youtube channel for makeup and funny videos!

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    supply only laundry chutes

    ReplyDelete